This is part two of a special conversation with Dr. Julie Krull, author, mentor, and radio host whose own journey of healing and discovery reveals what is possible in a life that sees beyond the false separation of all living things and the creative intelligence that designed the universe.
As a young child Julie survived a critical illness that almost claimed her life and led to a near-death experience that first opened her eyes to a multi-dimensional reality of intelligence and healing that lies beyond the physical. It was the first of several profound experiences that began to reveal the connected consciousness that permeates all life, and the innate capacity in each of us to co-create a future that will enhance both humanity and the planet.
Julie’s professional accomplishments include hosting the weekly radio program and podcast The Dr. Julie Show: All Things Connected and authoring the best-selling book Fractured Grace: How to Create Beauty, Peace, and Healing for Yourself and the World.
In this continuing conversation with Aviv Shahar, Julie opens up more about the consciousness of connection that restores wholeness and healing and unites humanity and the planet in a shared destiny. Among their insights:
- Say I'm feminine and I swing to embrace my masculine. Then I swing back, and it feels like 180 degrees opposite; it feels so foreign. The key is when we feel this polarization to bring in the third element of spirit to resolve the duality
- The way we heal each other is to release the higher possibility of people with whom we interact. We all can reach for the masculine and the feminine potential. We are inside the unified field that embraces and enables both energies to work through us
- It’s really learning to trust that the same designing intelligence that created my body and is healing my body is evolving my consciousness, and there's the surrender
- I didn’t write Fractured Grace; it wrote me, or wrote itself. I centered myself in this healing journey and all those stories wanted to weave themselves in
- With every elevation and new perception comes the need to revisit our personal story and narration to integrate and update the issues we may have been grappling with
- It's probably legitimate to say that we are forever healing; aspects of ourselves are in different healing phases at the same time. The same with humanity; this journey of healing is part of the nature of life
- Tears are like purging; we have emotional congestion that we store as well. Tears and cathartic sobbing and emotional release are just as important as the mental release of letting go
- We can experience a personal grief, but the human also has capacity to process the grief of someone else or another time. There’s no shortage of opportunities on the planet right now to offer that service
- This conversation is part of the continuing Portals discovery into what is emerging on the frontiers of human experience in this time of profound change. Information about upcoming special events can be found on the Events page. Also visit and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
It's like my prior mental definition of radiant light and unbounded joy has disappeared. The surprise and the delight of what radiates from within is like that beautiful sunrise or beautiful sunset. It's like a new bloom of a flower emerging from the ground. There's just this trust in this designing intelligence that moves through me into that unbounded joy and radiant light.