We haven’t followed Albert Einstein’s ratio exactly here on Portals, but there is great wisdom in his insight that if given an hour to solve a problem, he’d spend 55 minutes focusing on the problem, and five minutes thinking about solutions. It’s one of the perceptions helping us uncover practical solutions to the puzzle and pain of the human predicament.
In the latest addition of the series “Current Openings: What the World Doesn’t Quite Get Yet”, we distill the new intelligence, power and potential discovered as we face the challenges of living a purposeful life in a time of chaos and crises. Earlier Current Openings applied Einstein’s advice and clearly defined the dilemmas: the addiction trap; the knowledge and emotion problems; the brain/body conundrum.
In this conversation, Aviv Shahar and David Price Francis review the profound insights that are opening pathways to the true nature and potential of the human mind and emotions. We also see the healing available when we live a life in natural balance and harmony with the planet and universe.
What we’ve discovered along the way includes:
- Esoteric knowledge isn’t a secret to keep hidden, but potential to be activated, brought online vs offline. The key is the initiatory process that activates the energetic and spiritual domains.
- In challenging times, the best-case scenario is to engage with multiple paths concurrently; find the tethering moment of surrender and uplift through different paths at different times.
- The communal journey has its lights and shadows, agonies and ecstasies; it’s where we can find a distributed collective intelligence and discovery.
- Another path is a mission-based endeavor and practical application with a purpose that will lead our development, rather than us trying to develop ourselves.
- Key to the addiction trap is understanding synaptic or circuitry locking — repetitive thoughts creating strong synaptic connections that form grooves in our brain we keep repeating.
- We understand the universe as a living system that wants to both preserve itself and conserve energy, and evolve to become more capable, connected, and intelligent.
- We engage with the leading edge of consciousness through the lens of choosing which program and habits will we power; we avoid the erroneous choices that can hijack our system.
This conversation builds upon concepts and insights explored throughout the Current Openings series. It is part of the continuing Portals discovery into what is emerging on the frontiers of human experience in this time of profound change. Information about upcoming special events can be found on the Events page. Also visit and subscribe to our YouTube channel.