To watch the full episode, please log in to your account - or consider becoming a Portal One level member.
At Portals we seek to offer great content to inquiring minds, and we also want to nourish and grow a thriving community by creating an ecology of practice for engagement and exchange. Your membership supports that potential.
Throughout history, the great questions have been asked, and great research has been undertaken, always expanding the territory of the known by shining a light into the unknown. Where is that cutting edge today? And can a community of people from all over the world, each carrying their own unique journey of discovery, come together to inquire at the edge of purposeful evolution, through dialogue and interaction? We think it is possible, and we hope that you will choose to be a part of this exploration.
Benefits of this practice
- Sensing the other gravity within, of the center and core of our being
- Wellbeing, caused by the invitation of the full community within to come together
- The power of awareness of our unique vantage-point and choice of focus, above the two gravities (centering)
Portals practices are a wide array of modalities that can enhance wellbeing, inner balance and harmony. Practices help us integrate our inner lives and connect to our natural creative potential. We’re tuning our lives to greater intelligence, strength and support that are always available to us.
Finding support in two gravities is a practice that gathers all parts of ourselves to a central awareness, making use of the gravity of the planet as a continuously supporting force, wherever we go, as well as of the inner gravity of the impulse of life to fulfill our intent and purpose. The practice helps us find a unique third place of witnessing and a choice of focus, thereby releasing opportunity and liberating our natural genius.
Please share with us your experience and the benefits you registered with this and other Portals practices. This practice is part of the continuing Portals discovery into what is emerging on the frontiers of human experience in this time of profound change.
- 1: Clear a physical and mental space for contemplation
- 2: Take a deep breath, settle where you sit, and follow the steps of the recording
- 3: Experience the outer gravity that pulls and the inner gravity that lifts
- 4: Become aware of the special place above the two, from which you witness, assess, focus and decide
- 5: Experience the unique inner view you have on life and what this causes in you
The human is provided with two life-supporting gravities, one pulling and another pushing, both of them encouraging us to find our unique vantage point, make our assessments, decide on our focus and decisions to build a life, uniquely chosen and assembled, with all that it entails: responsibility, honor and liberation.