Portals Practices are a wide array of activities and processes that can enhance well-being, inner balance and harmony. Practices help us integrate our inner lives and awareness and connect to our natural creative potential. We’re also tuning our lives to the greater intelligence, strength and support that is always available to us.
This special contemplative practice reveals some of the contemplative steps we can take to actively co-create our own and humanity’s future.
We all have been conditioned by life to feel mostly separated from our natural birthright of harmony and balance with ourselves, the natural worlds and the universe. We may feel personal pain and trauma, and the stress of living in a time of cultural and ecological global crises. This is not how human life was meant to be. By design we can play an active role unfolding and expressing the new wave of evolutionary possibility now onsetting.
With this contemplative and imagination practice we can begin to heal and absolve the pain and trauma in the human story, and help unlock the emerging new universal intelligence. As a contemplation, this practice more engages our mind, which can access deeper intelligence and creativity, rather than the brain, which deals primarily with facts and our history.
Please feel free to share with us the feelings and benefits you registered with this or other Portals Practices in the Comment Section below. This practice is part of the continuing Portals discovery into what is emerging on the frontiers of human experience in this time of profound change.
- Step 1: Prepare yourself and the room for a time of contemplation
- Step 2: Listen to the recording, “A Contemplative Co-Creating Practice”
- Step 3: Let yourself imagine and feel the picture painted in the recording
- Step 4: Contemplate the five enquiries outlined in the recording:
• What new evolutionary permissions can you sense arising now?
• Are there new development steps or work you want to pursue?
• What are areas of needed healing and absolution?
• How can you enable this awareness and practice in your group or community?
• What is the best of humanity we must preserve?
- Step 5: What of this contemplation do you want to take into the future?
Humanity was meant to stay connected, this being the beginning for each of us when being born. Whilst technological progression was mostly preferred over human development, the schism between the degree of throughout development of the human design and the reality of our state as humanity at large, we are now painfully confronted with our limitations. This contemplation brings a mindset that invites an original outlook on co-creating humanity’s future, both through personal and communal work.