- 00:00 Introduction
- 5:03 Why should we care about the natural laws?
- 10:40 The human as a musical instrument and ‘string’ theory
- 21:30 We are creative within universal permissions
- 30:40 Trinity consciousness and the third vector way out of polarity
- 40:22 The human superpower
- 52:00 Our most personal relationships are governed by the natural laws
- 1:07:30 How embracing the law of the five fuels will enhance our life
Welcome to the second conversation in the new Portals series “Current Openings — What the World Doesn’t Quite Get Yet.” It’s a different approach to exploring what’s appearing in the “current,” or flow, of new intelligence and evolutionary possibility washing across humanity and the planet.
David Price Francis, author, spiritual teacher and co-founder of Energy Worlds, joins Aviv Shahar in the Current series, this time for a new perspective on natural laws — the universal principles and forces at play in every level of life on this planet and throughout the cosmos. Natural laws are the invisible infrastructure and core energies that support and influence all human activity and future possibility.
Consider duality: the law of opposites. Positive and negative; inhale and exhale; the planet’s two poles. How do we embody the balance but also rise above it? Move forward while also escaping the pull of polarity. It’s the same with all the laws: finding the harmony and consciousness that will liberate more of our innate capacity.
With awareness of natural laws and their connection to universal processes, we are able to accelerate our personal development and become conscious contributors in the unfolding future of humanity and the planet.
This wide-ranging conversation unveils new insights about living in harmony with the natural laws and their effect on human capacity for refinement and personal growth, including:
- We want to align with the natural laws to become conscious in our life and get better results in whatever space we operate in
- "Trinity consciousness" is the smart person who is neither red nor blue, conservative nor liberal, but moves from being bipolar to the third vector and works with both
- The ability to turn our back on something is a powerful part of life and development. The exhaustion of our negation capacity is a trigger for mental disorders
- There’s a natural law that governs how the planet receives and expresses universal energy through a seven-fold system; just look at a rainbow
- Being conscious of the natural laws that govern our life enables us to participate in pulling the levers of our development rather than being played by the laws
- Every domain in life has an essence core that is surrounded by many layers and enclosures we must first penetrate to be admitted to the core
- Being in harmony with the natural laws enables the esoteric musician to create music that can heal the pain of people in grief or inspire spiritual uplift
- The alchemists were expressing a system of universal laws with what they called the angels: earth, water, air, and fire, and the fifth, essence
- Humans have something special, like a superpower — the depth of the power we can access inside ourselves. The world might hypnotize the conscious brain, but our unconscious connects to the natural laws, which are universal in origin
This conversation is part of the continuing Portals discovery into what is emerging on the frontiers of human experience in this time of profound change. Information about upcoming special events can be found on the Events page. Also visit and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Being able to position oneself inside the understanding of the law of human life that we have the power of positive and negative; we could say we have the ability to accept things with one hand and deny them with the other. That puts us in a command-and-control position where we can actually be self-responsible, self-decided, self-determining people because of all that's trying to hypnotize us on a daily basis.