- 00:00 Introduction
- 7:03 How do we embody more of who we are becoming?
- 21:10 Finding and unleashing our inner courage
- 30:54 Can we become a “listening priest”?
- 36:19 We need to slow down to sense the invisible
- 46:21 Are we bridge builders between this world and the next?
- 1:03:38 Curating a space that invites safety and love
Sometimes it takes courage to heal.
It’s usually easy to see, feel, and know the pain and trauma from our own lives, our communities, and the cultural upheavals upending many parts of our world. Being able to perceive and register hurt or isolation and loneliness doesn’t necessarily make the path to healing and wholeness any more visible, or smooth.
How do we find and feel the inner strength to take the first step? One of the paths to healing and transformation begins in the special ecology or space that is created between people who share respect and value for what each life represents. It can be a simple conversation that brings a feeling of safety and trust — a special warmth that begins to melt whatever may be blocking us from connecting with who we really are and can be.
A real mutuality not only dissolves the barriers between us, but also enables a shared support and elevation that can reveal the path to deeper emotional and mental healing. In the process, reconnecting us to a natural inner courage and resiliency that carries us forward.
In this conversation, we explore further into the healing possibility enabled by a real human mutuality. Aviv Shahar is joined again by Alexander Love, acupuncturist, life coach, and cranial-sacral therapist, who took part in a this conversation on approaches to healing. They are joined this time by Veronica Olalla Love, ontological coaching professional and CEO of the Newfield Network.
Among their insights:
- We are not alone, even though we sense despair and loneliness at times. We can reactivate our connection with all dimensions of life, which modern technology can cause to recede and seem far away.
- We come together and learn both as an individual and a collective. In these curated spaces we invite a depth, safety, and love that don’t just reveal personal pain, but show what is possible to do together.
- The unshakable commitment we’re describing is not a mental or emotional muscle; it's a cellular reorientation of the living being that we are. It's a radical anchoring of the heart.
- The new human discovery emerging is the profound value in what is described as listening priests, the people that create the ecology and enable others to unfold the revelation they couldn’t access in themselves before.
- What's required for a collective to be strong enough to hold shadows and darkness in a way that won’t wobble or shake the space, so the darkness can arise and be safely explored?
- Seeing the different worlds we create in a group journey can help us deeply anchor, in our body, in our cells, what is actually possible; the level of trust people can have with each other is exquisite and profound.
This conversation is part of the continuing Portals discovery into what is emerging on the frontiers of human experience in this time of profound change. Information about upcoming special events can be found on the Events page. Also visit and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
There's something about unmuting ourselves and un-silencing the stories and narratives from our past, from our everyday living; creating spaces in which we can have new kinds of conversations that we don't generally have. There's so much that is latent and quieted underneath the surface, but all of that as we create fertile ground begins to give seed.