Portals Into the Soul invites us to realize the soul wants us to be fulfilled — to live a life as closely aligned as possible to the greater connections, intelligence and qualities that are the human’s universal birthright.
Through a contemplative inquiry process, we can open a living conversation with the soul and its many facets and capabilities. It’s letting the unconscious lead the way as we build a bridge to a bridge (the soul itself.)
Other dimensions of engaging with the soul are explored in The Ghost and the Inner Conclave.
Aviv Shahar and several members of the Portals team get together in this conversation to offer their reflections and experience of the Portals Into the Soul Preamble and the first chapter, which will be published here next month. Among their appreciations:
- Discovering the soul’s nature and mission involves trust — in our instincts and self-leadership, and in the knowledge the soul is part of the fuller truth of being human.
- Portals Into the Soul is an inquiry quest, not the shortest path or something like packaged convenience food. We’re unlocking a connective human capacity.
- It is courting the intelligence of the soul; creating a conductive ecology where the soul can transfer new knowledge and revelation.
- What happens when trauma or other real-life experiences cause our attunement with the soul to feel marginalized, reduced or compressed? How does the soul react?
- Science can’t accept the idea of emergence; it wants to define and name things, down to the molecule. “Emergence” means we don’t know what’s really going on, which is of course the case.
If you’d like to participate more actively with like-minded people to decode and metabolize this new revelatory work as it emerges, we can facilitate soul-inquiry pods and discussions coming together. Let us know here if you are interested to join a pod and we will connect you with others
If we think of ourselves as a spiritual being first, the soul is a local guide for us. We see the natural laws and physical systems are supporting us; they have a mission in helping us fulfill our lives. The soul is a critical piece of that to guide how we manage a human life. I see it as a relationship.