- 00:00 Introduction
- 12:11 It begins with a small step
- 26:00 The inner adult and child
- 26:54 Releasing the genie in the bottle.
- 30:20 The contemplation
- 35:42 A startling evolutionary idea
- 51:54 Are we responsible?
- 58:37 Homo sapiens were not very sapient
- 1:00:35 What is homo universalis?
- 1:12:12 Without hope there is no future
A group of visionaries and searchers shared a profound new insight when they gathered recently to find pathways to a brighter future for humanity: the natural inspiration and intelligence innate in all humans – our inner genius – is switched-on, energized, accessible, and ready to play an active role in creating the way forward. The genius genie is out of the bottle.
The perception of an activated natural genius was part of the Portals special event, “Co-Creating Humanity's Future: Foray Three.” It’s the latest adventure where Portals brings together thinkers and doers from around the world who share a passion for creating a brighter, sustainable future for the planet and humanity.
The sharing of future visions and perceptions revealed the feeling of a new universal permission appearing at this time of change that can actually rewire and upgrade our capability to connect with deeper levels of intelligence and inspiration.
Through contemplation and active dialogue, the visionary travelers uncovered insights and new understandings about the unfolding next phase of evolution, including:
- Connecting human to human in a community or network strengthens the individual transformation and creates a larger platform and possibility for a new collective future.
- For this natural genius to appear, we need to have around us people that believe in us; they transfer their belief and also their genius.
- Co-creating humanity's future is an invitation to integrate all of these aspects – the healing and liberating of the trauma the human story has accumulated.
- Taking responsibility for the world's healing starts from the urgency to heal one's own scars or fears, one's own shadows.
- Sapient sapiens was not very sapient, which is part of why we find ourselves in the predicament of now.
- Homo Solaris is a way to sense into the idea that human life can be centered in a source of inspiration, where we cultivate in each other greater inspiration, healing and capacity.
- What does it mean to be Homo universalis? How can we be both a planetary human and move into our universal capacities?
- It's so important to bring up the word hope; without hope, there is no future.
This event is part of the continuing Portals discovery into what is emerging on the frontiers of human experience in this time of profound change. Information about other upcoming special events can be found on the Events page. Also visit and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
This co-creating event also found inspiration through a special guided contemplation designed to spark the imagination about the true possibilities of a naturally appearing evolutionary journey. We include it here as a separate listening experience.
I noticed that what comes alive in me as we talk about humanity's future and co-creating it, rather than something humongous, big, I come back to our deep, intimate individuality and how, in the end, it all starts right here, right now. I feel a lot of care. I noticed a lot of care in my chest area for humanity's future, but for each individual present also in this room. I am aware that transformation is always in a way connected to individual transformation, even if it's collective transformation. So the question that comes to me is: are we open to be surprised about how we can transform ourselves, deeply care for our wellbeing, care for our flow in a way that we can also care for humanity's future?